Thursday, April 7, 2011

Not Responsible

Click now for JiffNotes

I have no idea how this stash showed up in my mailbox.


It couldn't have had anything to do with Nordic Needle's $2.99 shipping sale. But if it had, I might be considering what color to change her dress to, since yellow doesn't do it for me. It would be blue, if I were thinking about such a thing. I'd have to do some stash diving, and figure out what fabric to use, too, if this were on my mind at all.

But it's not; 'cause I can't start anything until my Crazy Challenge is complete.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

JiffNotes
Really, I am legally obligated to purchase fairies that are actually named Heather, aren't I???

5 comments:

Parsley said...

Good grief! I think I fainted or something because I'm dizzy after seeing that FLOSS! lol What fun goodies.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Hmmm however would that get in your mailbox???

Jean in Georgia said...

There's obviously been some type of error. You'd best give that to me for safekeeping till we can figure it out...

TeresaB said...

That is really odd Heather. I can't imagine that you'd order that, but I do agree that you would be obligated to purchase a fairy named Heather so I think it'd be ok to keep it all.

Delusional Knitter said...

Oh my that is beautiful. I'm not a big fan of yellow either, but that is quite a nice yellow. I think blue or purple would be nice for the dress ... or a light green.

Old Geek-outs