Wednesday, October 12, 2011

WIP Wednesday (still Chocolat)

Four more motifs done!
 
Four to go! I may actually get this prework done before the class! Sorry for the dark/blurry picture, but it's all grey and rainy here again. We're supposed to see some sun peeking through this afternoon, but so far it's still cloudy.

I ordered yarn last night for Helena, which will be my first sweater for a little person. I may or may not have ordered a couple skeins for myself as well.... If, hypothetically, I did, I'll be sure to (hypothetically) share pictures of any yarn that (hypothetically) shows up.

For more WIP Wednesday eye candy goodness, head over to Tami's Amis!

10 comments:

Amy said...

I hope you finish in time :) Looks really pretty!

pinkundine said...

Hypothetically, I am interested in the yarn that shows up :)

Only 4 motifs left, you must have been stitching like crazy! I'm sure you'll get it done before class at that rate.

stormarela said...

I think its only right that you hypothetically may have ordered some yarn for yourself!

Ranae said...

Beautiful motifs, love the colors and the stitches

Southpaw Stitcher said...

That's a heck of a lot of pre-work, but it looks really lovely

Delusional Knitter said...

Beautiful stitching. If this is in prep for the class, can't wait to see what the class is all about!!

Jackie's Stitches said...

I have no doubt that you'll finish in time! It looks fabulous!

Unknown said...

Your stitching is just lovely. It looks like a fun project.

I need to make Helena for my granddaughter.

Jenny said...

Your piece just looks prettier and prettier! Bubba says " * " (he is the strong and quiet type) and wrinkles his nose in approval!
=:x

Melanie said...

Lovely stitching!!!

There's nothing better than hypothetical yarn. :)

Old Geek-outs