Sunday, October 28, 2012

Spooky WIPocalypse of Spookiness

Click now for JiffNotes
WIPocalypse

oooOOOOoooo!! It's a spooky WIPocalypse update just in time for Hallowe'en! Just look at the ghostly progress I've made since the last WIPocalypse report:


Wait. What? You can't see it? Well, it IS ghostly, after all... Perhaps you need to be looking at it from a Doom Buggy?

Oh, OK!!! I confess!! I have made very little progress since the last WIPocalypse udpate!! Most of my stitching time has been spent on the stumpwork class I signed up for. The only other thing I worked on was Ye Shall Prosper, and I did finish the other side of the pincushion I was working on:
 

I did update my WIPocalypse page with all the latest shots, so...that's...something, right??

JiffNotes
For actual, in the flesh WIPocalypse progress, visit Measi's blog by clicking on the graphic at the top of this post!

7 comments:

cucki said...

sweet stitching..
big hugs xxx

Anonymous said...

You may not have got much stitching done this month, but what you did do sure is cute! :)

woolwoman said...

cute little squirrel - happy halloween! mel

Southpaw Stitcher said...

Your pincushion is so cute! Don't worry about not making a lot of progress this go-round. (September was my progress-free month.) You did your stumpwork, and at least your were thinking about your list!

Sue said...

Your post is a scccrrrrrceeeeeaaaaammmm!

Marcy said...

Every little bit gets you to a finish line. And your little finishes are adorable. Plus the stumpwork counts -- no photo? no need to be shy.

EvalinaMaria said...

So lovely!

Old Geek-outs