Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Outage

Click now for JiffNotes

A couple of you have emailed me to make sure I'm OK since I haven't posted in a while....in short, I am, and it's nice to be missed. =)

There are a couple reasons, but the most restricting is that our DSL is out! Our phone is, too...for OVER A WEEK NOW!!! It's a long story I don't feel like tapping out on my tablet here (my only Internet option for getting to the blog is haunting free wifi spots during the day), but in a nutshell, we're pretty sure someone hit a telephone pole!

I can get to email at work, but that's about it! And no Netflix streaming...OH, THE HUMANITY!!!

So there's your quick update; hopefully we'll be reconnected soon so I can complain about the whole thing in the colorful, overly minute detail to which you've become accustomed. :P

Bleah...that took like my whole lunch break!

JiffNotes
DSL is out! No ETA on repair. =(

5 comments:

Annie said...

What a pain.. how did we live without the net? Hope they fix the problem soon.

gracie said...

I did wonder about you MIA....

Anonymous said...

sounds like a taste of the Early Middle Ages!! aaaaargh!
can't wait to read the unabridged version.
take care and try to enjoy the break from the 2Ks..
happy xxx,
chiara

Karoline said...

Ackk! I hope someone gets their arse in gear and fixes it soon.

Melanie said...

That sounds like a nightmare. No exaggeration. :(

Old Geek-outs