Sunday, September 15, 2013

Theme-a-licious Sampler September Check-in



Well, I haven't had a lot of time to work on much of anything this month, but I did get a little work in on Tocata I.

I am woefully behind...it may not get done this year. Random Thoughts took me two years, so I'm not sure why I thought I could get this one done in a year!



So are you sampling lots of projects? Or is it back to basics with your ABCs? Please add your link below (to your check in post), and visit some other Themers if you can (everyone loves comments and encouragement!) Our next post will be on the 30th of September, when we'll wrap up Sampler September and talk about Opulent October!


5 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I love Toccata. Giovanna stitched this a while back and I really enjoyed seeing her progress.

cucki said...

Sweet stitching..I love it
Hugs x

drea_dear said...

I love the colors in Tocata!

Tiki said...

Your project is looking great!

Karoline said...

It's looking gorgeous, everytime you share a photo it makes me want to start mine!

Old Geek-outs