Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Theme-a-licious September/October



Supersize September? It was more like Shrinking September for me...I only managed to work on one large project, which was Summer Quakers. And it doesn't look very large right now!
The color is reeeeeally off in this picture, but you get the idea of the HUGE amount I got done. Or not. ;)

Now let's talk about THIS month, which is...



Oft-Overlooked October
Find a new-to-you designer and start a new project this month! Or maybe two...or three...

So, I am definitely starting one Jardin Privé design, and one other design. If you haven't voted in my poll (see the previous post), please do so! My needle is awaiting your command!



So how was your Supersize September? Were you overwhelmed with fabric or did you tame those giant projects? Are you ready to explore new-to-you designers for Oft-Overlooked October? Please add your link below (to your latest Theme-a-licious post), and visit some other Themers if you can (everyone loves comments and encouragement!) Our next post will be on November 1st.


6 comments:

cucki said...

Happy stitching xx

woolwoman said...

I'm a jardin prive fan and I love both the choices you showed last blog post. I see the vote was going a different way. Hope you enjoy all the October stitching you can manage - Happy Pumpkin Season! Mel

Anonymous said...

I just posted my Theme-a-licious entry, YAY! I'll definitely join October (and drag it to November and December), and my quilting projects will be perfect for November! 🙌
happy xxx,
chiara

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Have remembered to link my dual post for the Smalls and Large projects last month!

jocondine said...

Here I am, great theme for october, stimulating, already an idea and enough times to be ready for halloween ! Love xxx

Nic said...

Love the autumn colours!

Old Geek-outs