Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Thanks for the Love!

Click now for JiffNotes

Hey, ya'll! :)

Gosh, you guys made me feel great returning to the world of blogging! I appreciate all the comments. I missed you, too. I haven't had a chance to respond yet, but I will! I realized another thing that's been hurting my blogging is the fact that our Xbox 360 died, and that is what we used to watch things recorded with Windows Media Center (we rarely watch live TV!) What does that have to do with blogging, you ask? Well, I blog from my laptop, and since the 360 died, the laptop is the only thing we can use to get WMC programs to play on the TV. So while I used to blog while we watched TV...now, I can't! Nevertheless, I will try to do better!

I promised to show you the card my awesome spouse made me for my birthday. He gave it to me on my birthday, just before we took off to go to the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World.

Rey is looking for advice...
...but I think BB-8 has some ulterior motives!

JiffNotes
Thank you for the warm welcome back! Hope you enjoyed my geeky birthday card from my hubby!

8 comments:

Tiffstitch said...

Awesome card!! That is some skill from your DH.

jocondine said...

How great card! May the love be with you! xxx

KimM said...

Sweet card. Looking forward to seeing more from your resident artist.
xxx

Kerryp77 said...

Cool card!

Bea said...

That's a terrific card.

Suz said...

Fantastic card - how sweet of him to make that for you :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great card! My brother and my son always make me hand drawn cards too.

Heather said...

Aww that's so cute!

Old Geek-outs